- Reservations are necessary with a $100 deposit to secure your date. The deposit will be refunded to you on your wedding day and can be applied to your services if you prefer.
- For parties requesting time outside of the salon’s normal business hours, we require a $100 deposit plus an additional service fee, based on the size of the party.
- Due to high demand for weekend appointments, please notify the salon of any changes or additions to your wedding party as soon as possible to ensure that we are able to accommodate your needs.
- Should you need to cancel your wedding party, we require a minimum of 1-week notice for parties scheduled during salon hours and at least 48 hours for parties scheduled during non-business hours.
- While it is most efficient for us to provide services at the salon, if you are unable to travel, our stylists may be able to accommodate your party at your wedding location. Please ask us about pricing and fees for off- site services.
- Prices and fees are subject to change without notice.
PRE - WEDDING TIMELINE
- 4–6 weeks - “Trial Run” of wedding day hair and make-up with your stylists
- 2 weeks - Haircut or trim
- 1 week - Any chemical service such as color, highlights or texture
- 2-3 days - Waxing services, sunless tanning
- 1 day - Pedicure, manicure, paraffin treatment
THE WEDDING DAY
- If possible, please wash hair the night before rather than the day of your appointment, and please wear a button-down shirt.
- Bring the veil, headpiece, or any other hair accessory with you to your appointment.
- If you would like refreshments for your party, you may bring your own, or we can provide catering for you. Please ask us about options and pricing.
|Special Occasion Style||$38 and up|
|Updo||$60 and up|
|Blow-out||$25 and up|
|Make-up||$55 (price includes retail size lipstick or gloss for touch-ups)|
|Sunless Airbrush Tanning||$30 and up|